Sunday, January 25, 2009

Work It Girl!

We have been in Jacksonville this past weekend celebrating the wedding between my cousin Ashley and her new groom Kyle. We had a wonderful time with our family, and it was great to meet all the new additions. Kennedy, being the oldest of the new "Wilbanks" generation, showed the younger kids how it should be done. At the wedding reception, she spotted this little cutie and danced her way right over to him before giving him a few kisses.





3 comments:

Lori W said...

yea, so this made my day...and maybe my week....heeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Melgarejo family said...

I can't stop watching this...I'm SO glad you caught it on video, it is priceless! I can't wait to see it when it's played at her rehearsal dinner one day...how it all began. Give her kisses for me, 'Pa-lo' and 'Ja-shoon'. We love you!

Papa D said...

I have watched this over and over and can't stop laughing. She is so cute and amazing!!!! You guys must try to enter the clip with one of the Video shows! You might make some money!!! She dances like her PapaD