Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a Mess :)

This girl has some style! Why would I even consider a hair cut when she can pull this look off so beautifully? Heehee. This is what I call the "fire cracker" hair do- it's when Kennedy finds her hair tie and successfully pulls it out of that crazy mane she has.










So, I try to be a little careful about the amount of sugar Kennedy eats, but sometimes a kid just needs a cookie. Ok, so everyday she needs a cookie :) Kennedy can say "cookie" very well, so I was reaching for her whole wheat animal crackers when she spotted her dad's oreos. It was all down hill from there. I feel like these pictures capture the entire emotional cycle of the cookie experience.


Pure delight...



"I am in heaven!!"...



"All gone!"



"Oh wait a minute...sniff...all gone?!?"


2 comments:

Lori W said...

too cute! and really, who wants a whole wheat animal cracker when there are oreos, around?
love you all! xo

The Wilbanks said...

She is my girl. I can down a bag of oreos in one sitting. She is precious.