No, not what we've been eating, just what we've been doing! We have been keeping busy, or should I say Kennedy's been keeping us busy lately. Our friends, the Althoffs, had an early Easter egg hunt at their house and while Kennedy was the youngest participant, she was enthusiastic about the hunt. Of course, their dog followed her around outside because Kennedy would find an egg, open it up and shake all the contents on the ground before putting the egg halves in her basket. Every now and then she'd beat the dog to the fallen jelly bean, but I'd say Hercules won most the goodies.
G-Ma (or "Ma-Sha" according to Kennedy) and Wecky took the whole crew to the Aquarium in Tampa recently and we all had a blast. Kennedy and Madeline (20 months and 18 months respectively) seemed to enjoy seeing all the fish and sea life, as well as a face to face encounter with some penguins. I'd have to say the high light of the trip was the wonderful splash park for toddlers. The girls ran around splashing in the fountains and checking out the life like shark and dolphin.
Just some funny faces of Kennedy after checking out the Grand Prix.
Kennedy's aunt Lori (again according to Kennedy- "Oli") came into town for a visit, so we enjoyed spending time with her and Papa D ("Pa D" which sounds a lot like "potty"- heehee).
1 comment:
oh yay! I miss you all already! had such fun....xo
Post a Comment